Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review : Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo

What can I say? They’ve been the talk of the town..err..I mean,globe..for months now,along with the Revlon Lip Butters(seperate review to come)
So what’s all the fuss then? I know what you’re thinking..are they really THAT good?
I got these three colours to try them out..
Eternal Gold
Endless Purple
Turquoise Forever.

Now whilst the names might not be as frightfully inventive as their cousins out in good ole’ US of A and Canada..they still have the same great formula.I’m loving the selection of colours for the UK,but it’s sad that the States get more colours than us and not to mention,all the bright ones!

First off,it’s worth mentioning the price,I think.I got mine on sale at Superdrug in the UK for £4.99 each.Personally I think they’re great value for money with awesome pigmentation.I’m loving the sparkle and shimmer which has been added to some of the cream shadows,especially in Turquoise Forever.There is certainly a definate hit of Mermaid-esque beauty about this cool,vibrant blue.

Out of my three colours,Endless Purple had the least colour payoff and Eternal Gold had the most.I’m not sure what it’s like for the other colours.

Overall,I love these innovative,new cream shadows! Maybelline are right on the ball with these little beauties.
I’ll next be looking to get the Taupe shade too..seeing as it’s matte and without shimmer,so should be a great test of formula.

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment