Thursday 26 July 2012

Such a tortuous life I lead!

Urgh..10 Days from last update? Boo..Okay,so I was lax and lazy. -_-  

Summer holidays mean that the days all blur together in a horrible mess.Not to mention the gewd'ole cornish sun! It's mega hot here..sweltering.We british people cannot seem to decide on what we want.One minute it's "too cold..waaaah..!" and the next it's "FUCK,GET ME A FAN ITS TOO HOT ERRMAHGAUD!"

Ah.Britain.


I hope you guys all got a chance to check out my full Real Techniques review,in the review section to the right.And enjoyed it,of course.I'll definately be trying to check out some more of the line.


So I went out to Truro today with le'boyf.I dragged the poor sucker around every damn makeup shop in town..he drew the line at the Debenhams counters though.Sigh...the life of a cosmetic addict.Such a tortuous life I lead!
Anyhow,whilst in Truro..I vlogged O.O It WAS in the multi-storey carpark..but..still..

Shall be uploading that soon and I'm also working on my Garnier Toner review.Should be up by the end of the night.

That's all for now m'lurves!

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment