Thursday 8 November 2012

October Zoomed By!

Where did the last month go?!

I swear only five minutes ago I was beginning the start of a mentally gruelling month,which ended with a happy outcome.There's been ups and down but I pulled through..as I usually do.I actually do hope that November speeds by too.It's looking promising,bring on December,Christmas and New Years!! (Unless we all die on the 21st,according to the Myan calendar, which will be a shame.)


Anyway,onto makeup and things..I've tried out a fair few new cosmetics and received some packages with very exciting products.Keep an eye out for some Burts Bees lip balm reviews on the review page!
I've also started my christmas shopping early,so as to avoid the mediocre rush of bodies through the stuffed and overpriced shops.A leisurely December of fun,food,sparkly things and wrapping is what I desire..It's my fondest wish.

So that's pretty much it for the update.I will do some more posts soon,and if you have anything you want to ask,just comment etc :)

Lovesies!
x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment