Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy 2013!

I decided to leave it until the New Year to start posting on my blog again,as it was a chore to get to during December after my laptop broke.I'm now making it a bit more of a commitment.Now that I have a new camera,expect much higher quality photos!

As for the gift ideas thing,I'm really sorry I couldn't finish with the mens and kids gifts - There's always next year! xD

I'm really looking forward to what this year will bring, more of my amazing college course, my plastic surgery in June, making videos on Youtube amongst other things. I already have a couple of videos back up,go check them out! - www.youtube/user/youe3

I'm thinking about starting to do more tutorials now,as well as tips and just uploading overviews of products here with photos and prices etc.Reviews will be done on my channel on Youtube.I think this will make it alot easier as you (the viewer) will be able to find out more information about a certain product if you want to.I may do the odd review if I deem the product worthy. ;)

My New Years resolution is playing to the tune of drinking more water..since I don't take in nearly enough in actuality.It should start improving my skin too.
Do you have any New Years resolutions?

Much love. :)

x ~ x




No comments:

Post a Comment