Sunday 3 February 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer - Normal - Combo Skin.

So after the annoyance of yesterday's online shopping,I woke up this morning with a new attitude.A positive one.Until I opened the curtains and saw the MISERY AND HORROR OUTSIDE.Goodness I hate Cornish weather!

Anyway,off I went to Salon Cornwall only to find it wasn't much of an event.On the upside,I got some cool samples.(Of after-wax oil.Yay me.)

The highlight of the day was in fact,purchasing a new product - The hyped up Nivea Express Hydration Primer for Normal to Combination skin from their Daily Essentials line.Thought I'd share some pictures and things,so far I'm liking the smell,texture and packaging (Though it's slightly deceiving because of the massive honking box!)




















Rather enjoy the packaging of it - A dainty little glass jar with a screw-
top baby blue lid.The jar also came with a tinfoil seal,which appealed to my hygiene side,ensuring no-one in the shops have gotten their grubby paws on it! You get a full 50ml of product in the jar.The consistency is light and malleable.



 
As you can see from the photo,the gel formula goes on clear and only needs a little to go a long way.It felt very hydrating,as the name suggested - another good attribute for the dry season we're having at the moment.The product claims to be "instantly absorbing" which I find a strange choice of words.I'm sure it's pretty quick to sink in though! 

Nivea's new face primer has already hit the shops in Boots and Superdrug priced at £4.99.Will you be picking up this product? 

Check out my latest video for more little updates! - www.youtube.com/user/youe3 <3

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment