Thursday 7 February 2013

Revlon To Release New 2013 Lip Butters!

This just in! 

Revlon are now raring to release a couple of new colours in their famous Lip Butter line! I'm almost glad that Revlon have decided to milk the whole Lip Butter thing.

The colours will be released around March time,in a trio of different shades;


  • Brown Sugar,  
  • Red Velvet,
  • Sugar Plum. 
The shades above are all already available in the US,as far as I know,but it's good times for the UK.
The next set will be out in the stores and online by summer.The names sound pretty juicy to me!

  • Pink Lemonade,
  • Juicy Papaya,
  • Watermelon,
  • Sorbet.
I'm super excited for the new additions to the already epic collection of colours.They will be sold for their usual price of £7.99,sold in most highstreet beauty stores - Superdrug & Boots.I absolutely love the Lip Butters that I own,so I shall be trying to get my paws on them A.S.A.P!

Squee! 

x ~ x


1 comment: