Wednesday 17 April 2013

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick : Impulsive Fuschia & Lovely Rose. (UK)

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I heard about these newer lipsticks from L'Oreal on the Youtube beauty circuit and really wanted to see what all the hype was about.I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised with them.

In order to gauge an idea,I bought a lighter and darker shade in the collection :

 03 - Lovely Rose : A soft fleshy pink with subtle peach undertones.


202 - Impulsive Fuschia : A deep berry pink.







As usual,starting off with packaging - It's gorgeous.And it has a weighty luxury feel to it - some may complain of it being rather 'bulky' for a lipstick but I love the overall feel.The lipstick tube is expensive looking with name and colour stickers at the ends.The stickers are colour-accurate.






 



How beautiful is the Rose-Gold logo?!



These lipsticks swatch beautifully.They're quite pigmented,but I'd warn anyone with a lot of natural pigment in their lips to steer clear of Lovely Rose,as it may appear as a regular,colourless balm.Impulsive Fuschia is very spring/summer and can be very bright if built up.This shade also stains too,leaving a striking amount of colour even after the excess has been removed.

These are not drying at all,in fact I was pleased with just how moisturising they are.Without a balm or lip primer beneath them,they held up well and kept their shine.Lasting power was more than enough to get me through the day,with only one top up.

I love the shades that I bought and hopefully I'll be able to purchase more in the line! Available in most highstreet drugstores (Superdrug,Boots.)

Have you tried the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks? What did you think?



x ~ x


No comments:

Post a Comment