Saturday 11 May 2013

Legend of Zelda I-Look Tutorial Ideas.

Hey beautiful people! 

Today I'm bringing you some eyeshadow designs that I've dreamt up.I really wanted to put my own nerdy spin on them,so I took inspiration from the characters in Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess.I created Zelda and Midna's on a different day to Link.
I greatly enjoyed being able to use colours which would otherwise be impossible to incorporate into daily looks ( Ie : Bright toxic red.) I should be making these into video tutorials for my *channel* asap. :)


The Looks.





For Princess Zelda,I wanted to make sure it kept the strong yet celestial aura that she has.I knew pink and purples were necessary but I really felt like I needed to get a pop of bright blue also.Gold was a given at the crease.I love the gradient the colours have created.





Link's look was much more simple in theory,an ombre of green shades,ending with some basic matte brown shadow.I left it free from mascara but added a touch of black liner and gilded the top edge with a true gold for a more striking,cut-through appearance.




Midna's character is a personal favourite of mine and a bit of an obsession at the moment.Her I-Look was built up to represent her harsh outer appearance (Shown through the dramatic black wing) and her much more softened,but still extremely vibrant,inner self.I love the transition from red to dark jade at the inner portion of the eye.Midna's is slightly less refined than the other two but still fairly elegant,presentation wise.


So that's what I've got so far,I still plan to make Link's in Wolf form,Ganondorf,the Zoras and I may possibly include Epona.

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment