Friday 21 June 2013

Fifty Shades of Foundation - What was I thinking?!

So guys,I had a bit of a blast from the past when I started rifling through my (shamefully large) foundation box.I found some smart matches and some horrid ones too..one most mentionable was the very first foundation I started using.This was from around 2 years ago,at the beginning of my makeup adventure!





Pictured from left to right : Collection 2000 Perfect Finish in Biscuit,Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation in 02 and NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia.



The second two are obviously more appropriate matches and I use these now.Siberia is the lightest foundation I own.However,I still cannot believe I walked out of the house wearing the Collection 2000 on my actual face.

Jeez was I colour blind to start off with! Information on colour matching wasn't exactly offered up on a plate either but I feel that even in the short space of two years,more help is being provided to avoid those awful orange faces.We can't always stop it when testing out new products but we can spread the good word on those which truly work. 

Power to the beauty community! 

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment